How do I place an order?
Our telephone advisors are available to talk to you Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 9 pm. Call +965 6641 51 52 for:
- Information about the products on the site
- Help with the order placing a process
- Or to take your order over the phone
Place your order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With very few exceptions, we only sell the products listed on our site…
We do not offer car parts such as engine, gearbox, bodywork parts, vehicle interior, etc.
Although we are great car part specialists, our advisors cannot solve complex technical problems over the phone.
Therefore, if you have any serious doubts about the diagnosis of a mechanical problem or don’t have the necessary tools or knowledge to remove/fit certain parts, we really recommend that you consult or seek the assistance of an automobile specialist before placing an order on our site.
You can track your order at any time in your “member area” (click on the My Account link on the top right-hand corner of the page).
Your order can be:
- Recorded, awaiting preparation;
- Being prepared;
- Despatched (confirmation email sent with the tracking number to allow you to follow your order with the carrier)
Your order can also be:
- Recorded, awaiting payment (for payment by bank transfer)
- Awaiting customer approval (quantity, part references etc.)
In both of these last two cases, our Customer Service will systematically send you an email asking you to reply or to contact them.
Customers can return the item(s) or cancel their order. To do so, you must email or phone the Company within 14 working days from delivery of the item(s) (the signature on the carrier’s Delivery Slip serving as proof of date of delivery).
For the Company to accept the returned item(s), the customer must follow this procedure:
- Contact Mister Auto by email via their customer account or by phone to request a transport slip.
- Replace the product in its complete, undamaged original packaging.
- Place the original packaging into the protective packaging.
- Please return your parcel, with the transport slip, along with the correct consignment number noted on it, to your nearest post office.
On receipt of the returned part, the customer will be refunded via their original payment method.
For the return to be accepted, it is essential:
- That the part itself is in perfect condition (unused with no signs of having been fitted)
- That it is returned to us in its original packaging (intact, unmarked and not sellotaped)
- That the whole delivery is placed in a box for reshipment together with the “return slip” (Ensure that any heavy or fragile parts are packed in such a way as to avoid movement)
After reception of your new part, the old one has to be returned to us WITH the ‘return slip’ which you will find in your account on our website.
Once we have received your part, you will be refunded via your initial payment method.
Parts with a deposit must be returned in the original box.
Parts with a deposit must be returned within 30 days after delivery. Once this period has expired, we regret that we can no longer refund your deposit.
The deposit can only be refunded if the returned parts are complete and undamaged.